Welcome to Food Allergy Tips and Tricks

This blog is only intended to be a guide for living with food allergies. It is extremely important to read ALL food labels, even the ones you are familiar with. If you have any questions always consult your allergist or physician.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Vitamins

When I first learned of my son's food allergies, I had no idea the extent to which I would become and avid reader of food labels. When he switched from the infant vitamin drops to the big boy ones I found out that some contained allergens. I found Gummy Bear Vitamins were allergy free and my son loves them. Another plus, no artificial colors or preservatives
http://www.gummybearvitamins.com/

On a budget saving note, if you have a Target near, there is a Target Brand version of these vitamins.

No comments: